Bridging & Commercial Administrator
RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Commercial & Bridging Administrator for their respected client based in Grantham.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced professional Administrator, who will be responsible for taking cases from the point of sale to completion, whilst ensuring there is a smooth process for each completion.
Responsibilities of the Commercial & Bridging Administrator:
- Communicate with introducers and clients.
- Building strong working relationships to ensure cases are dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner from the start through to completion.
- Using relevant systems you will be responsible for completing all the necessary documentation to a high standard within agreed deadlines.
- Liaising with lenders and surveyors.
- Ensure systems are kept up to date and that the information is accurate and relevant at all times.
Skills/Requirements for the Commercial & Bridging Administrator:
- Ideally CeMAP qualified or have previous experience of working within the Lending or Financial Services Industry.
- Previous administration experience with a good knowledge of MS Office 2000 & Outlook.
- Excellent communicator both written and oral.
- Methodical worker with a high level of time management skills.
- A team player; able to work with internal and external clients.
- Work well under pressure, whilst processing information quickly and correctly.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.