My client is currently looking for a qualified nursery nurses to work in a nursery setting, potential candidates must be qualified to a level 2 or 3 in childcare or above:
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- To keep records of your key children's development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in children's life
- Support all staff and engage in good staff team.
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs.
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children having any awareness of disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
- To advise manager/deputy of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents, safety of the environment, preserving confidentiality as necessary
- To understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role