Strategic Media Manager
Strategic Media Manager - Agency - London
£40,000 - 45,000 + Benefits
Strategic Media Manager - The Company
My client has a strong focus on planning and strategy - it powers everything they do. They are expanding due to organic growth, and want to find the hottest prospects when it comes to expanding the breadth of their strategic offering.
Strategic Media Manager - The Role
You must have a truly integrated perspective of the modern communication landscape and they will love solving communication and marketing problems; particularly from and audience and media perspective.
You should be able to give recommendations that drive digital, branding, social media, experiential, and content media opportunities. You will work within the Planning Department across their current clients and New Business opportunities. You should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be able to produce work to a consistently high standard. As a key member of the Agency, you must be adept at giving clear recommendations in media opportunities to satisfy Client objectives; responsible for report and presentation writing. You also must be an expert in understanding media finances and to be able to control my client in terms of service quality and budget management.
Strategic Media Manager - Key Skills
The ideal candidate will be an experienced media planner, able to be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative media solutions for clients in conjunction with their Media Agency.
You are a great communications planner, with a strong strategic and outcome based planning skills as well as a capacity to build and maintain great client relationships.
* Experience in a communications planning role.
* Excellent media knowledge, in particular in digital. You will need a clear understanding of roles for media and ability to explain the pros and cons of media channels to substantiate your recommendation
* Excellent at media budget control.
* Experienced at liaising with clients on a day to day basis as we have a very close relationship.
* Confident and competent at using core planning tools, eg: TGI.
* Ability to think creatively and put forward new and exciting media opportunities to clients
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, with a strong attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving and process
* Great communication skills: You will be required to present to senior clients regularly
* Microsoft office skills: A good command of Excel and Powerpoint are essential.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| . Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.