Due to my client’s continued growth and investment I am recruiting a Marketing Administrator to support the Managing Director and Operations Director. This is a newly created role for a rapidly growing business. The main purpose of the role will be to implement the administrative elements of the company’s marketing strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- To ensure the market segmentation detailed in the commercial strategy is reflected in all marketing channels, including the website, promotional materials, social media etc.
- To liaise proactively with all significant and potentially significant suppliers of marketing services, materials etc.
- To ensure the Company’s website is proactively developed and maintained which includes creating blogs, updating social media, improving the website on a day to day basis
- To actively develop and maintain the company’s social media presence.
- To manage all aspects of internal marketing and ensures that all employees are kept fully aware of the company’s internal and external achievements, successes and marketing initiatives.
- To develop and maintain a series of relevant promotional presentations for use by others in marketing the business.
- To ensure all calendar related opportunities eg. Special days in the year, seasonal and annual events etc. are scheduled and proactively marketed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to implement the company's marketing strategy and work closely with the Operations and Managing Director to support their everyday needs. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, strong up to date marketing knowledge and must have gained previous experience within a similar role. Personality is important in this role. Apply today.