Audit Senior - External - Manchester
External Audit Senior
£28K - £35K plus company car
- Clean Driving Licence
- External Statutory Audit Experience
- Must be able to Travel
We now are recruiting for Audit Seniors to join our dedicated team of professionals. We offer a competitive package, attractive benefits including a company car and a dedicated training academy for all employees.
In this role, you will be providing all ranges of assurance services to small-mid-sized businesses, and is not just audit and accounting.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
- Audit of companies principally in the automotive sector
- Assist or lead a team to perform a wide variety of assignments, including due-diligence, corporate finance, business reviews, internal control reviews, special projects for manufacturers, Design and implementation of audit plans
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and time frame
- Manage a team of trainees while on assignment
Report to manager and/or partner Responsible for development and mentoring of trainees and staff; Representing the firm at networking events, and identifying opportunities to grow our business.
To be considered for this role, you will
Be studying towards or fully qualified (ACA / CA / ACCA)
Have strong technical knowledge and be a good communicator
Have experience of leading a team on audit engagements
Be capable of working on your own initiative
Be willing to travel nationally
Have good commercial skills and an interest in networking and business development