Property/Litigation Retrain Opportunity
Are you looking for a role that can retrain you in the areas of property law and litigation? Are you a property or personal injury specialist looking for a change and a new challenge? Would you like a refreshing opportunity to join a firm where there is a real chance of securing a training contract of support with CILEx training? If so then this opportunity is definitely for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take up a pivotal role in a small, well-established firm in Leicester. Working on a mixture of Property and Litigation files, this is a unique role in that our client is willing to retrain those from a Personal Injury or Litigation background in this practice area or step away from a big firm environment. Working 1:1 with a Partner, this is a great opportunity to really establish yourself in Property work and expand your Litigated skills.
Our client has developed an excellent reputation and a lot of its work comes from repeat business and word of mouth around Leicester. The role requires someone who would be keen to continue this and get involved in Business Development work, working further on the development of the firm through marketing and networking events. This is an unmissable role that will really develop your skills and career.
- Working closely with a Partner, our client is looking for someone who would like to handle a mixture of non-contentious commercial and residential property work, as well as more general Litigation work.
- This role comes with excellent opportunity to develop your legal skills. A re-train is on offer for those from a Litigated background looking to get into Property work. There is also excellent training and progression for those already established in Property law may be looking to develop their litigation skills.
- Business Development will be a big part of your role. You will continue developing our client's reputation in the local area through networking and marketing activities and you will gradually build up you own client base and contacts. You will earn 10% commission on top of your salary on your billing.
- There is a training contract or CILEx support on offer for the right candidate.
- The ideal candidate for this role would be somebody who is already established in property law, however, our client will also consider retraining those from a personal injury or general litigation background.
- Working closely with a partner, team players are encouraged to apply, particularly those who are driven, hungry and ambitious, have a 'can do' attitude and enjoy networking with people from all walks of life.
- You must have a keen interest and enthusiasm for business development.
- Our client is not concerned about qualifications and is happy to consider those who have the right attitude and personality.
- Opportunity to retain into a different area of law.
- Genuine opportunity for a Training contract or CILEx support.
- 1:1 Partner support.
- Basis salary plus 10% Commission Rate.
How to Apply:
If you would to apply for this role or find out the full job description then contact Kim Wilkes in our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on the above number.