£9.66 p/h + overtime
Due to expansion my client is looking for a Machine Operator to join their Heywood branch. The successful Machine Operator will be responsible hand manipulation of their machinery products. This is an extremely fiddly job, so if you can work to extremely tight tolerances and with small scale items and machinery, this may be the role for you.
- Carry out hand manipulation of my clients products
- Ability to work to tight time scales & production deadlines
- Ability to work in a safe & clean manner
- Operate the CNC router (after training is given)
- Clean & pack components
- Ability to work with extremely fiddly objects
- Self-motivated & excellent attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping
- Experience with CNC Machines or a within a manufacturing environment (full training will be given)
If you're interested please click 'Apply Now' or call Amy Buckingham on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency