Plus an excellent Benefits Package
Are you looking to develop your career within a fantastic Company who support you and encourage your growth?
Do you have prior experience within a commercial role and can demonstrate category or account growth through critical analysis and opportunity development?
Our client is looking for someone who is data conscious, commercially astute and has knowledge of contract mechanics and pricing waterfalls. As a Commercial Manager, we would require you to have a CIPS or equivalent commercial/procurement qualification.
Does this sound like you? If so, then please apply!
This position would involve you being the single point of ownership for recovering and proactively growing category profitability within our Business with the aim of maximising sales, margin, & ROCE. This role is designed to give complete focus to category margin within this Business Unit.
- Sales - Accountable for developing and deploying growth plans in conjunction with sales and operations.
- ROCE - Accountability for ROCE improvement plans. Identify, plan and deploy opportunities to improve category ROCE.
- Pricing - support all price increase changes within the Business Unit, ensuring suppliers provide relevant data on time to support the Business price increase process.
- Contract Support - oversee all contract support disputes, taking ownership of discrepancies where appropriate.
- Margin Guidance - issue margin guidance in conjunction with the Data & Margin Planning Manager to the Contract Support team. This will be developed from category knowledge and analysis of marketplace competitor activity.
- One-Off profit opportunities - in conjunction with suppliers, identify opportunities for PTS to improve one-off earnings, develop plans, deploy plans and monitor success.
If this is you then please APPLY NOW ...