Express Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an innovative and forward thinking company, with modern and spacious offices based in the heart of the 'up and coming’ Nottingham City Centre. Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to play a key part in developing the business, to include expansion plans, through strong marketing strategies and a fresh and creative approach.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Chair all business development and marketing meetings, contributing ideas.
- Monitor and analyse all market trends, designing marketing strategies according to the findings.
- Liaise with Stakeholders and Partners to ensure all business development and marketing initiatives are actioned efficiently.
- Consider target markets and effective strategies to penetrate the market.
- Offer a positive contribution to the development of the business, to include the identification of potential sales opportunities.
- Hold the responsibility for the marketing budget and the way it is allocated.
- Analyse competitor activity and industry trends.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of all marketing action plans.
- Devise all new marketing initiatives, implementing and evaluating them.
- Organise and coordinate all events and networking opportunities, to include; invitations, agreed budgets, agendas and guest lists.
- Manage all digital resources, to include; LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Company Webpage, and analysing the effectiveness of the response.
- Maintain internal company staff intranet and news updates.
- Undertake all day to day marketing activity to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Write blogs, mail outs, and associated press releases.
- Previous managerial experience within a marketing role
- Degree (or similar) in a marketing related subject
- CIM Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma or similar qualification is desirable
- Previous experience working to budgetary and time based requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to liaise at all levels
- Good IT skills, to include; full MS Office, all Social Media Platforms and Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Word Press and CMS platforms advantageous
- Min. 3% contributory pension
- Company closures between Christmas and New Year
- Holiday allowance 25 days + stats
- Competitive salary up to c£38K D.O.E
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency.