Management Accountant - Publishing
A Management Accountant role has recently become available within the finance department of a Multinational leading publishing organisation based in West London. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role will utilise financial expertise, knowledge and systems information to generate accurate management accounts; focusing on the revenue element.
The Management Accountant will do the following;
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis of sales performance
- Managing the entire month end management process for their sales division
- Preparing financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations etc.
- Assist with the monthly reporting to their parent company
- Budgets, forecasts
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Management Accountant?
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA) or equivalent
- Experience using Navision
- Publishing/Media or Retail experience beneficial but not essential
- Strong MS Excel skills (Intermediate)
- Manage and manipulate large volumes of data
Working for a renowned Publishing organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Management Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on to find out more.