Business Sales Executive - Hotel
Business Development Executive
This is a results driven role with responsibility for personal sales activity and revenue delivery of Hospitality & Events for a local Hotel, to ensure that sales turnover targets are met or exceeded within the annual budget through targeting both the corporate consumer markets and 3rd party agents.
This will be achieved through the delivery of individual KPI’s and revenue targets, actively promoting and communicating the business working closely with the Business Development Managers, Events Sales Managers, Racecourse Sales Supervisor and Resort Sales & Marketing Director and all other relevant departments as required.
What you’ll Do;
- Develop, manage and implement a sales strategy that is designed to help achieve the overall business plan, plus business turnover and profitability targets.
- To proactively drive new sales and maximise existing customer revenue to generate personal positive revenue movement as per the KPI set.
- To implement and evaluate innovative sales activities designed to increase grow corporate and non-event day business.
- To effectively negotiate contracts balancing both the clients and resorts requirements to secure the contract and drive the annual sales budget.
- To identify new target markets and opportunities, build relationships with potential new customers develop mutually beneficial partnerships and new revenue.
- Deliver sales campaigns through Outreach activity, Sales Blitz Weeks, Call days, Exhibition stands, networking events and other proactive sales activity.
- Produce weekly reports as required by the Business Development Manager and maintain an up to date filing system for key accounts.
- To complete Duty Management shifts as required across the Hotel.
- To comply with all Health and Safety procedures associated with the department at all times.
What you’ll need;
- Sales experience within events or hospitality/ hotel
- Interest/experience in sport & leisure and corporate market
- Experience in targeting both consumer and corporate markets
- Ideally we are looking for somebody with a pro-active approach, who remains calm under pressure, building long lasting, professional relationships.
What you’ll get;
- You will work 40 per seven day week , Flexibility toward week-end and evening working is a pre-requisite of this employment.
- A base salary of between £16K - £20K, Dependent on experience.
Your next steps;
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, then please apply today. This is a great opportunity for anyone with hospitality experience looking to further their career in a highly reputable, busy environment.
Due to the high numbers of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment, we will only be able to reply to those with relevant experience.