Marketing Executive-B2B Marketing
My client is a worldwide leading technology provider who is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their global team to plan and execute strategy within your region. You will be operating in competitive enterprise B2B markets you will have an opportunity to work alongside a high performing sales & marketing team to organise events, coordinate online and social campaigns, develop corporate messaging, address public relations, and interact with market influencers and conduct market analysis.
As Marketing Executive, your main duties will be;
- Planning and executing B2B marketing campaigns for healthcare, legal, law enforcement and other markets.
- Developing influential company messaging for a variety of print and digital media
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Conducting market research and contributing to local and global marketing plans, budgets and strategies
- Communicating with management, vendors, customers and internal departments to coordinate overall marketing efforts
- Driving and managing local PR opportunities
- Gathering market knowledge from market influencers, company experts and customers
- Contributing to a regional strategy and budget
- With support of a global team, execute marketing activities in event marketing, direct marketing, online marketing, automation and public relations
- Liaising with stakeholders in support, sales, development and sales partners to provide collateral assistance
- Work within a globally networked marketing team, attending regular out of hours meetings
As Marketing Executive, you must have at least 2 years B2B marketing experience preferably working within the healthcare, legal or enterprise industries. You will have a degree in marketing or business with a proven record of results driven campaigns and want to forge a career in enterprise level B2B marketing. You must be enthusiastic and passionate about meeting with clients and partners and be flexible to work out of traditional hours from time to time whilst working with the global team.