Finance Administration Assistant
Our well-established client is a highly successful electronics company that supply, manufacture and install products to high end clients such as premier league football players.
We are looking for an finance administration assistant who has had previous office based experience within a finance team.
This role would be reporting into the senior financial manager and would suit anyone looking for their next step within the financial space.
To be an integral part of the company as they continue to grow and expand into larger markets.
To take a "get it right first time" approach to matters and have a key eye for detail to ensure that invoices and purchase ledgers are being sent out correctly first time.
To ensure a fully compliant and articulate process is being followed.
Key duties include;
- First point of call for customers/deliveries coming through to reception
- To offer support to the Finance and Admin manager
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Chasing purchase ledger invoices to ensure that these are being paid on time
- Responding to customer/supplier queries
- Allocating payments to invoices
- Debt collection
- Bank reconciliations
- Amending/maintain account details on SAGE 200 (Previous experience isn't essential however as full training will be provided)
- Administration of customer/supplier records on our ledgers
- Input of leads to our excel database and liaising with external sales managers to ensure each lead handled appropriately
- Assistance with ad hoc projects when needed by the Finance Manager or any other person in their absence
- Handling incoming/outgoing post & small deliveries
- General filing, matching and batching code invoices/orders
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years. We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role. We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal.