Credit Risk Analyst
To provide recommendations that drive the business forward which are based on insight generated through in-depth data/business analytics.
The Client- A well-respected FS Business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Within Portfolio Management, undertake in-depth analysis on current portfolios, review existing strategies and provide Senior Management with proposals to help driving positive customer outcomes and profitability
- Work alongside top analysts and drive real & constant business change
- Own analytical work with minimal oversight and bring suggestions forward to drive direction
- Analyse data using tools such as SQL, SAS and Excel
- Provide recommendations to enhance controls, process and strategy.
- Provide Senior Managers with actionable insight into the business performance and its future potential
- Other Ad-hoc duties as necessary
- Optimise the products available to both new and existing customers
- Ideally 12 months - 3 years experience.
- Hands-on SAS experience
- Numeric Degree (Maths, Stats, Economics, Physics etc)
- Analytical Role (Credit Risk ideally but not essential)
- Excel Skills (graphs, lookups, pivot tables etc)
- Experience of writing short reports (word / powerpoint)
- Experience of presenting to peer groups and management
- Able to drive work forward independently and collaborate as a member of a team to push thinking and take projects to business leading solutions
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic & team skills
- Pride of ownership
- Have an open and enquiring mind
- Ability to put our customers’ needs first
- Contributes to an inspired workplace that is focused on success and treating our customers fairly
- Demonstrates integrity & respect within the workplace through dealings with colleagues and customers
- Innovative & creative in approach - seeks new opportunities to improve our customer experience, our brand, the business and ourselves