National Key Account Manager - Technical -Automotive
Consult Search & Selection are currently recruiting exclusively for an International Manufacturing Organisation. Market leading and globally recognized they are currently recruiting for a National Key Account Manager to join their Commercial Solution Division.
Ideally seeking someone with a Technical/Specification sales background.
Selling through 3 large Partners as well as several Key Accounts, end users, and conversion partners.
- Achieve/exceed target sales growth of Commercial products
- Develop & grow sales with both existing and new accounts, actively targeting competitive accounts to pro-actively grow market share.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs
- Where appropriate work with key influencers and end users in conjunction with the company’s Sales Development Managers and Territory Account Managers.
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop sales to exceed sales target.
- Develop and implement effective business plan to grow sales and maximize opportunities.
- Actively develop relationships within Partners.
- Lead, train and develop partner sales reps on products.
- Attend and develop programs for growing sales.
- End user lead management and sales calls.
Skills, experience and key capabilities
- Technical/Specification sales background
- Experience selling into vehicle manufactures or public transport operators would be an advantage but not essential
- Energy, hunger, drive & commitment to achieving outstanding sales results
- Excellent inter-personal skills/relationship building
- Goal oriented & self-motivated
- Analytical, innovative, organized and flexible
- Consultative sales experience
- Selling skills - A proven track history of outstanding performance developing new business and growing sales preferred, however not essential if an applicant can demonstrate these skills.
- Business Development and Key Account Management skills and experience are desirable
Being a National role applicants will ideally be centrally located
This is a world class organisation to work for, and is a fantastic opportunity to represent marketing leading brands/products. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced field sales/key account manager who is looking for a new challenge and role where they can progress and develop.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply today.