My Client has clear ambitions to transform the Wealth Management industry for expatriate clients. They are seeking experts in a range of areas, including Financial Planning and Pensions advice, both to support our clients directly, and also to provide insights and guidance to other members of their Client Service teams.
Success in this role will require subject matter expertise, an appetite to take my clients technical capabilities in Financial Planning to new levels, and to deliver outstanding client service. The role will require a focus on the generation of Net New Assets (NNA) from new and existing clients, input to the firm’s strategy on helping clients and other team members with the provision of excellent advice to clients, and a focus on meeting the firm’s strategic objective of significantly growing our Assets Under Management (AUM). We would expect, in due course, that the successful candidate would be considered to take on leadership of a small but growing team of Planners. As a small business, all of their client-facing teams have a responsibility to generate new business and we would expect the role to provide leadership and set an example in this endeavour.
- The core of this role is the ability to quickly build and maintain client relationships based on trust.
- Combined with efficient Client services, Accounts, Financial Advisory, Private Banking and IT teams - excellent advice on Life and Pensions is the basis for good financial decision-making by expatriate investors.
- My client is a high performing sales organisation, thus they require individuals to drive themselves and ultimately the business forward. Thinking outside the box and proactivity within the role, is key to hitting targets and complements career enhancement.
Accountabilities: Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To accurately and comprehensively understand, through fact-finding and other processes, clients’ needs and expectations.
- To provide help and support to all clients, including those of other team members and the Private Banking Team.
- To promote and actively encourage your clients to consider and use the other services offered by my client, therefore increasing revenue streams and maximise the cost efficiency of our customer base.
- To actively recruit new customers both via existing the existing un-advised client base, existing client referrals and by generating new leads, introducers and contacts.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by e-mail, telephone, and personal visits.
- To maintain the client records on all relevant of their databases.
- Ensure the security of the clients’ information held within the company.
- Assist other members of the team with the overall effective running of the department.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Medical insurance