Management Accountant - Blackburn - Up to £40K
A manufacturer is seeking an experience Management Accountant to work at their Blackburn site on a perm, full time basis. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller, with 3 direct reports, and ensuring the smooth running of the accounts function is achieved and the FC is assisted effectively.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage the month end process
- Calculate monthly accruals, prepayments and other estimated balances
- Review of month end stock records/valuation/movements and journal of transactions.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Compilation and distribution of Operating and Financial KPI data.
- Compiling job costing data
- Review and amendment of standard costing data.
- Reporting weekly sales and intercompany data to Group
- Assist in producing budgets through collation and analysis budgeted expenditure forecasts and headcount figures
- Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of monthly and annual financial reporting
- Assisting with the coordination of information for auditors
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Fully CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Good knowledge of accounting packages (Hyperion)