A fast expanding practice in Watford are looking for a new accounts person to join an established team. The Assistant Accountant will be part qualified AAT or ACCA or equivalent. As an Assistant Accountant you will be expected to run a portfolio of clients and support them will all financial matters. The company have an experienced senior team that act as mentors and support for staff and always extend a supportive environment to new and existing staff.
The business will support study and as a business they look at personal development as a key to the development of business. In new offices, the company have invested in the future and are looking at the changes in economy as opportunities to drive growth in their own business.
- Ownership of client accounts
- Incorporating new companies
- VAT, PAYE and Corporation tax registration
- Client liaison
- Processing VAT and PAYE returns
- Client payroll
- Complete all returns and filing to deadlines
- Assisting with year end returns and filing as required