Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Supervisor
ASC Connections are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with supervisory experience.
Our client is a Multi million pound engineering company who have a number of different divisions!
Your duties will include;
- Carry out scheduled maintenance work.
- Fit new parts to damaged equipment.
- Strive to optimise plant performance.
- Assist with maintenance plans.
- Machine modifications to enhance performance.
- New equipment installation.
- Assist with Health & Safety.
- Maintain all machinery, including breakdown maintenance.
- Complete proactive maintenance checks and log activity.
- Hands on mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory experience.
- NVQ level 3 in engineering or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practice of effective project management.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation's (within manufacturing).
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems to meet operations targets.
- Work to schedule.
- Strong planning skills.
- Valid UK driving license.
If you feel you match this role please apply or get in contact with ASC and ask for Jake.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com