Prudential Risk/Operational Risk Associate - London
Prudential Risk/Operational Risk Associate - London - £400 per day
Keywords: Prudential Risk, Operational Risk, Associate, Consultant, Analyst, ICAAP, ILAA, Stress framework, brokerage, banking, FCA, PRA, Financial Services, Broker, Compliance,
An opportunity has arisen at a FCA regulated brokerage/exchange for a Prudential Risk/Operational Risk Associate on a 6 month contract to join their Risk and Compliance Division.
In this role as a Risk Associate covering both Prudential and Operation risk, you will assist the risk manager on the delivery of risk management advice to the business, improving the risk management processes within the organisation and being a subject matter expert and deliver knowledge to the business.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing risk capital management reports (ICAAP & ILAA)
- Developing risk appetite framework and reporting
- Developing risk measures, stress testing and scenario analysis
You will do the above by understanding the nature and context of the risks which an FCA regulated bank/stock brokerage faces.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following skills:
- Extensive experience in a Risk Related role for either an Online Bank, Brokerage/exchange, regulator or similar type of firm.
- Solid understanding of risk management tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of credit, counterparty, interest rate and market risk
- Knowledge of regulations
Please send your profile immediately. A quick turnaround is expected