Senior Finance Business Partner /Projects Specialist
A Global and high-profile international provider of Network Solutions, High Performance Computing, IT Solutions and Services and Cloud-based Technologies is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join its Commercial Team in London. This team is responsible for providing project information, statistics and analysis for significant pan-European group projects and for the review and monitoring of project management information.
As Finance Projects Analyst / Finance Business Partner, you will be providing financial and management information for EMEA-wide projects, including preparing revenue recognition and analysis reporting. You will be managing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting surrounding financial projects and acting as a financial controller for projects, including ensuring UK GAAP and IFRS compliance and managing Contracts.
This role will suit:
* A qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant with technical GAAP, SOX and IFRS reporting experience, who has moved into a Business Partnering role
* Strong Commercial and Financial Analysis skills, including experience of producing revenue recognition and financial analysis for Projects
* Proven experience of interacting with senior non-Finance stakeholders on a Business Partnering basis
* Experience within a large, complex and international business environment
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Our client can offer an outstanding ongoing career path and the opportunity to shape your own destiny, as the key stakeholders you will be liaising with will gain you exceptional exposure within the business. An excellent basic salary, as well as outstanding company benefits and bonus are also offered.
For more information about this role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joanne Thomas at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6324.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: