Vitality, Sales Manager, Stockport
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- Stockport central location - 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
- Excellent training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects.
- Monthly Bonus with top earners on over £40K OTE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
Asour Sales Manager you will be responsible for a team of 12-14 telemarketing agents, their responsibility as a Telemarketing Executive consists of generating leads for a healthcare consultant to quote them for a private medical insurance policy.
Responsibilities as our Sales Manager include:
- Managing the day to day performance of your team ensuring that they deliver their daily targets whilst hitting all their relevant KPIs to the highest quality and delivering the best results
- Coach team members on a daily basis to ensure that personal development plans are met and that individuals' career development objectives are realized
- Responsible for all of the management cycle surrounding your team, including absence management, disciplinaries, one-to-one appraisals etc.
To become our Sales Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
- 2 years management experience in a similar or transferable role
- 2 years sales experience with a proven track record of sales quota being consistently met - preferably in a phone sales environment
- Experience or knowledge of the financial insurance sector
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build high performing sales teams
- Ability to coach competitive selling skills, together with the right behaviours, in a confident way
- Proven experience of building strong relationships within your team and colleagues
- Ability to adapt your style to get the best performance out of your team members
- Experience using a robust performance management structure with proven results within a sales team
- Driven and proactive approach to building a successful sales team whilst instilling an energetic and tenacious environment
- Excel at facilitating change and driving continuous improvement
- Have strong resilience to ensure standards are high, a positive attitude is maintained and results are delivered
- Organised, forward-thinking and good at making decisions for the good of the business
Working for Vitality as an experienced Sales Manager, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sales Manager, please click 'apply’ today.