The Contract Director will operate and deliver a strategic plan for a key contract, Peterborough Hospital, with an approximate annual value of £15million. You will manage and lead the development of the specific strands of activity for all Soft Services and lead the strategy to drive innovation and develop an integrated offering to clients. To work on specific opportunities, with daily Client facing by providing excellent service to the customer, strong financial returns, quality compliant, service improvements and business growth.Main responsibilities
- Lead and drive the strategy of retention and growth and through leading the development of long term account plans, including a rolling lifecycle review process
- Development of strategic client relationships through the complexities of PFI contract structures.
- Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractractual requirements captured in the Monthly Contract Performance Report.
- Achievement of contractual KPI’s and avoidance of contractual penalties.
Strategy and Plans
- Accountable for the development of specific Contract Catering and services FM expertise, as part of the wider portfolio of services provided to the client in the facilities management sector.
- To work with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.
Growth and Financials
- Develop budgets and identify areas in which service efficiencies linked to patient satisfaction can be made in the operatingcosts.
- Delivery financial controls to measure the contract performance in line with annual budgets.
- Produce a development strategy for each department which improves efficiency and protects the contract against possible threats.
Customers and Markets
- Support the development of industry wide market knowledge of specific Contract Catering and FM services to ensure Medirest remains at the forefront of innovation, thereby helping to drive growth.
- To develop and manage a network of internal relationships to ensure customer requirements are anticipated and met.
- Continuously champion the improvement activities across the hospital in our entire services arena to drive customer advocacy.
Organisation and People
- To provide leadership skills to the c750 team that all appropriate employees understand and adopt the strategy and plans and are motivated to achieve their objectives.
- To behave internally and in the communities in which we operate in accordance with our Governing Principles and develop and manage employee engagement in line with Medirest strategy.
- Ensure that all employees work safely and are aware of their responsibility under Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Excellent understanding of catering and or Facilities Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multiply services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare services arm of Compass Group, the world’s largest provider of catering and support services. The entire company is focused on providing not just professional, cost-effective and sustainable services for our clients and customers, but also on doing so safely and consistently. This is the secret of how we provide the best value services possible, and with the global strength of Compass Group behind us, it enables us to bring unrivalled expertise, skills, and resources to the sector. As a result, we are trusted to deliver great care services across the UK, Europe, North America, Middle East and Australia.