Financial Controller - Property Developer
I am currently looking for a Financial Controller to join a growing Property Developer based in North London. This family run developer has been experiencing great success over recent years and is now looking for a qualified accountant to join their finance team to aid this growth further.
This residential property developer is looking for somebody to join as the most senior member of their finance team managing one member of staff. Their office is a bubbly environment working as a very close knit unit and are looking for somebody with a similar work ethic as themselves
If you would be interested in joining a fantastic company with a really lovely office environment then this might be the ideal role for you.
The role involves the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of the annual and management accounts for Directors
- Short and long-term cash flow forecasting
- Managing purchase and sales ledger
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Overseeing the expenditure for development projects
The ideal candidate will require the following skills and qualifications:
- You must be a qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA or CIMA)
- Prior experience within the Property Development sector is strongly preferred
- Ability to work well within a smaller team is absolutely essential
- Experience working with CIS returns is desired
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
If this is a role that you believe would be of interest to you and you believe you fit the bill then apply now. Alternatively if you would like to discuss this role in greater detail then please feel free to call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith to find out more about this exciting opportunity.