A great chance to join an organisation with excellent career progression and superb benefits.
- Providing agreed levels of customer service and administrative support to partners and customers considering at all times how to achieve the best customer outcome.
- Completing required administration processes in accordance with agreed procedures and standards in a professional, accurate, timely and compliant manner
- Planning and organising work effectively, in order to achieve team and personal objectives
- Undertaking tasks to the required standards of service and productivity
- Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times to all customers
- Previous experience working within financial services is essential
- GCSE’s, or equivalent, including Maths and English (A-C Grades) as a minimum
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and planning
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Focus on delivery of good customer service
- Strong team player but with the ability to work independently
- Experience in customer service; ideally in the financial services sector
- Based in Reigate
- £18,600 - £21,400
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional dental care
- Excellent pension scheme
- Death in Service (4 X salary)
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.