Accounts Assistant (Entry Level)
Ruby Group are recruiting for a central London Accounts Assistant position for an AAT studier (or equivalent) possibly a school/college leaver with A-levels, GCSEs or an undergraduate degree.
They have an open plan office with a friendly environment of 50 people in a finance department. The business is stable and established, boasting £350 million turnover and steady year on year growth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Producing information to assist Management Accounts with their deadlines
- Reconciling sales, intercompany transactions and gross profit reports and payroll postings
- Assisting with Ad hoc queries/projects
The ideal Management Accountant will possess the following attributes/skills:
- A natural ability with numbers
- AAT studier with a desire to progress
- A confident individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team oriented with a proactive adaptable approach to work
This is an excellent opportunity for a potential Accounts Assistantwho would like to progress within a well-respected organisation with long term career prospects.
If your background matched the above please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you!