Customer Service Advisor - Financial Services
One of the 'Big Four’ Financial Services firms, is managing a regulation project, on behalf of a Bank.
The client is seeking individuals to join the Initial Enquiries Team, which acts as a first point of contact for customers; assisting with queries relating to the claim process.
This position is an opportunity to manage your own workload, take ownership of queries, and provide a high level of customer service, within a dynamic and fast paced environment!
- Respond to customer claim queries; liaising via written/email correspondence.
- Issue questionnaires to customers.
- Conduct investigations to determine the suitability of customer applications/cases.
- Refer eligible customer cases to the investigations team.
- Provide customers with further information if their claim request is unsuccessful.
- Escalate complex queries to relevant department.
- Advise customers about the claim process/provide progress updates.
- Log all queries/cases and update in-house systems
- Provide wider team support.
- Work to deadlines.
- Customer service/ administration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Deadline driven
- IT proficient
This is a contract role, for a project until December 2017 (scope for extension), based in Glasgow City Centre.
Numerous intakes in March and April 2017.
Working hours operate on a night shift basis; Monday to Thursday 21:00 to 06:00. (Scope for paid overtime).
Full training is offered, which will be during the first two weeks of the contract, Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.