Catering Equipment Service Manager
My client is a long established commercial catering equipment contractor. They have an outstanding reputation in the service and installation of commercial catering equipment (COMCAT), and have built up a very loyal customer base across the Kent area. They don’t even have to try hard to get business as they have clients referring other clients on a daily basis. How do they do it? Well work for them and find out.
They are recruiting for a commercial catering equipment service manager, you will be:-
- Based from their office in East Kent - Sheerness
- Running a team of (at the moment) 6 COMCAT engineers that cover the Kent area (NO LONDON WORK)
- Making sure the service department runs smoothly - dishing out reactive calls, spare parts ordering etc.
- Helping with any technical issues the engineers might have
- Very occasionally a site visit might be needed
- Experience within the commercial catering industry either as a service manager or from a tools background - this can be gas based catering equipment, electrical, or maybe refrigeration
- Having COMCAT’s would be beneficial but not essential
- You need to be well organised and relish a challenge
- Living within travelling distance to the East Kent area
- 39-42k salary depending on background and experience
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension and private healthcare available
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.