Senior Construction Manager
Job Title: Senior Construction Manager
Your salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Poppy Mason)
Who you'll be working for:
An international construction outfit who specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit out projects in excess of £30 Million up to £200 Million in value. The company roughly turns over £2.5 Billion. The company have recently had a lot of investment from their major shareholder which has afforded larger projects and also a presence to compete with very high profile competitors. My client has a very low staff turnover as well as very competitive salary packages.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for construction of a project.
- To identify problems and offer solutions.
- To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal.
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary.
You must have:
- No essential qualifications however experience would be as follows; experience on new build and fit out, projects with heavy MEP input and Main Contracting experience.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Get in touch with Poppy Mason on