Audit Manager, Top 20 Firm, Central London
Audit Manager - Top 20 Accountancy Firm
London - Central London
Up to £60,000 and Bonus Scheme
Our client, a top 20 accountancy firm with a passion for working with and promoting SMEs and entrepreneurs through their various sector-led teams are currently looking for a talented audit professional. This role has become available due to their continued growth within their key £50m plus turnover client market.
The successful candidates will be taking on an existing portfolio and expect to execute the following.
- Management of client portfolio including: Statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory and attendance at client meetings.
- Planning, reviewing and managing audits, experience in specialist audits is desirable but not essential e.g. FSA registered, solicitors, charities and schools.
- Mentoring a team of junior auditors and actively managing 2 other qualified accountants.
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Marketing, including prospect follow ups, organising and attending local events, and opportunity to be involved in sector specific marketing.
- Liaise with overseas auditors and advisors.
- Review of statutory accounts prepared under FRS102, experience in IFRS is desirable.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified and have at least 4-6 years’ experience within a UK Accountancy Practice. Their day to day role will already involve substantive auditing , including group audits and some statutory accounts workload.
**Applicants must be eligible to live and work within the EU. Documented evidence will be required as part of the interview and recruitment process.