Senior Digital Analyst/Google Analytics/ GTM/LONDON- 45-55k plus bonus and bens
Senior Digital Analyst/ Award Winning Marketing Agency/ Google Analytics/ GTM/LONDON- 45-55k plus bonus and bens
Senior Digital Analyst Role required for a major player in Digital, in their Central London Office.
Our award-winning agency has been evolving for over 12 years, they are considered to be leading the pack when it comes to creating sophisticated analytical solutions. They have multiple offices in the world and over 3 different continents. Their aim is to grow rapidly to a headcount of 1000 members in 5 years, and they are looking for enthusiastic intellectuals to support this bid. This outfit really prides itself in acknowledging their staff and proudly say their most important asset is the people they work with and make their agency one of the best. They are now looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join the team and really add value to the business and help them meet their business objectives and aims.
The Senior Digital Analyst will be the subject matter expert in the following:
• Being the primary interface for our Google Analytics implementation and support engagements
• Proficient User of Google Analytics
• Follow the implementation Process, testing, tracking, measuring, reporting
• Using Google Tag Manager to implement tags correctly
• Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and validated with client
• Direct delivery of implementation and reporting tasks related to client projects?
• Building project plans
• Building implementation plans?
• Managing clients’ solution design references (data governance)?
• Creating segments to better analyse data?
• Creating processing rules or filters to isolate/adapt data
• Supporting clients ad hoc reporting requests?
• Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
• Working closely with internal technical digital analysts and developers to ensure delivery of tasks and projects.
As a Senior Digital Analyst you will be required to efficiently able to use and have these core skills:
- Tag Management ( Google Analytics)
- Testing & Validation
- Google Analytics
- Data Analysis & Insight
- Stakeholder management
What will the Senior Digital Analyst get in return:
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development.
- An opportunity to work for a hugely ambitious agency who have recently opened a number of new offices and are looking to continuing expanding their operations with great people
- An excellent work environment with great offices, a great bunch of people who work for each other and excellent facilities including a canteen and free breakfast
Package: 45-55k plus bonus and bens
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Digital Analyst role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117) or email (Abid-digitalrepublicrecruitment.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin