An excellent opportunity to move into a challenging and unique role which will give you great exposure and experience.
Our client is looking for a passionate and innovative marketer with a strong background in building relationships, a strong understanding of brand aesthetics and asset production, and excellent project management skills.
The successful candidate will be someone who is able to think strategically and creatively as well as someone able to manage complex projects in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
- Providing additional support at supplier marketing forums
- Co-creating presentations and updates and delivering against actions
- Supporting in the systematic capture and dissemination of key insight and intelligence
- Briefing in the Brand and Consumer Advertising team on the development of new supplier assets and working closely across the teams for asset delivery
- Inputting into briefs (from the Design team and Brand & Consumer Advertising team)
- Contributing to the development of educational films, behaviour change assets and supplier assets
- Contributing to the development of consumer FAQs
- Acting as a key link between the Brand & Consumer Advertising team and Supplier team for campaign updates
- Briefing in the Brand & Consumer Advertising team on supplier guidelines updates
- Working closely with the Brand & Consumer Advertising team to ensure alignment of content with campaign book and partner guidelines
- Management of externally facing asset and campaign sharing folder
- Ensuring that suppliers are provided with timely updates on new or modified supplier assets
- Checking that our brand assets used by suppliers are in line with guidelines, and working with suppliers and other internal teams to align accordingly
- Liaising with suppliers on programme and project delivery
- Appreciation of what makes a strong brand and ability to effectively assess creative work against guidelines for creative interpretation and consistency
- Skilled at managing the progression of projects from creative concept through to completion
- Experience working within a marketing team or creative agency
- Skilled at building and managing relationships
- Detail orientated, organised, and able to juggle a variety of projects in a fast paced
- environment against tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about brands and marketing
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with a 'can do’ attitude
- Able to work both autonomously, and also part of a team
- Experience working on behaviour change campaigns
- Understanding of advertising production processes
- Experience working in the energy sector
- Based in London
- Salary: £43,034
- Competitive pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Season ticket loan
- 5 annual volunteer days
- Option to buy additional annual leave
- One four week fully paid sabbatical (after 3 years of service)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free breakfast - to support a positive working environment, a free breakfast and healthy snacks are provided everyday
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.