Sales and Credit Control Clerk
Our client, based in Coventry, is a multinational leader in the design, rehabilitation and maintenance of green areas in natural and urban locations. They work with a range of clients from contractors to local governments offering an exciting and varied employment experience.
They are currently recruiting for a Sales and Credit Control Clerk on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The position, which is due to start a.s.a.p., is initially due to last for 6 months with chance of extension and will be for 40 hours per week. The annual salary for this position is £22,000.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Raising 1200 invoices as part of a team of 4 on a monthly basis
* Handling cash allocation, receipts and issuing monthly supplier statements
* Assisting with preparation of cash receipts forecasts
* Creating new accounts on the system
* Maintaining a ledger of 2000 - 3000 accounts
* Chasing up to £10 million of debt a month via email and phone
* Liaising with clients and managers to resolve queries
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, be a confident communicator and have intermediate experience on Excel
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.