16,500 - 18,000 per Annum, 30,000 - 40,000 OTE
We started in 2004 and since then RAM has grown year on year to establish itself as the market leader in tracking technology with over 80+ employees spread over our UK and Canada offices. Our success has come from firstly having a product that drastically improves our customers businesses and secondly sticking to our core values and beliefs which are having a positive attitude, working hard, customer excellence, sales excellence, team work, investing in employees, clear career progression and most importantly making RAM a fun exciting place to work.
RAM has been shortlisted and won various awards including Employer of the year, Customer focus, Entrepreneur of the year at the National Business Awards and most recently won the Investor in Customers Award. We have featured in many national newspapers including The Financial Times as one of the fastest growing businesses outside of London.
Due to our aggressive growth we are looking to recruit sales executives to join our sales department. If you want to work in a booming market for a company with endless career opportunities apply to RAM.
The Role Of Sales Executive
- Inbound and outbound telephone sales to existing and prospective customers, highlighting the many benefits of the RAM product to secure appointments for our Business Development team.
- You will also manage the diaries of our sales team.
- Ongoing training is provided to ensure you have a full understanding of our product and have excellent sales skills.
- Working hours are 8:30AM - 5PM
- Please note our sales commission is uncapped with a very realistic OTE
- Rapport building
- Willingness to learn
- CRM experience desirable
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Uncapped commission structure
- Realistic targets
- Free Car parking
- Free Tea, Coffee, Breakfast (bread, cereals, fruit)
- Private Medical Care
- Perk Box / Taste Card
- `Money off deals across fashion, Restaurants, entertainment
As we are a close team we have many team building events paid for by the company.
Some examples of previous events are;
A company trip to Marbella, Friday's at the Races, Bubble football, Footgolf, Virtual golf, bowling, curry and quiz nights, rounders, rock climbing, go karting, night at the dog track and Locked in Games.
People who might be interested include:
Inbound sales, outbound sales, telemarketing, telesales, sales executives, sales and marketing, sales account executive, Account Manager, Sales, Telemarketer and Business Development.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and criteria for this role please click the 'Apply' button below.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES