Our client a distribution business based in Northampton are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team. As Finance Manager, you will be technically astute and take full ownership of the following duties -:
- Maintaining the nominal ledger.
- Fixed Asset reporting.
- Reviewing financial and non-financial, providing support and insight to senior management.
- Provide weekly and monthly financial reporting, assisting with budgeting and forecasting, as well as financial control.
- Calculate accruals and prepayments, prepare and post necessary journals to complete the month-end close to the set timescales.
- Assist with external and internal audit requirements
- Management of transactional finance team, including Purchase ledger and Administration.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) or Qualified by experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of supply chain and logistics would be desirable
If you would like to be consider for the position and feel you have the appropriate skill set, please apply via the links provided.