Individual Giving Manager
This organisation is looking for an Individual Giving Manager to join their ambitious team in London.
This organisation is a leading health charity that has ambitious growth plans. They are looking for an acquisition manager to come on board and find the untapped potential in cold campaigns. If you consider yourself an innovator, then this role is for you!
- Manage the IG budget and ensure accurate expenditure is recorded
- Responsibility for the management and development of the donor acquisition programme through a variety of direct marketing streams
- Conduct pre and post campaign analysis
- Provide regular reporting on the progress of campaigns
- Devise and implement an integrated supporter journey to turn one-off cash donors into regular donors
- Ensure that all donor communications fit within the wider charity's brand and aims
- Test new acquisition methods and provide robust results to advise on appropriate channels to use
- Keep abreast of sector changes and best practise
- Line management responsibility for an officer
- Oversee all aspects of supporter relations
- Manage relationships and approach new external suppliers and ensure value for money and quality standards are at the forefront
- Proven experience of running successful acquisition campaigns (preferably cold) in a not-for-profit organisation
- A thorough knowledge of the legislation around individual giving fundraising
- Experience of devising and implementing supporter journeys to ensure the movement of donors through the giving cycle
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects to ensure timelines are met
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £36,000 and £38,000 depending on experience.