Business Review Administrator
My clients are a well established and respected firm of Financial Planners , Business Advisers and Accountants based in Norwich's Broadland Business Park; they are currently looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their successful team of support staff.
The purpose of this role is to ensure all administration is undertaken to the highest standards and conducted in accordance with the requirements of the FCA and the firm’s procedures and precedents.
Administration will include, but not be limited to:
- Adhering to company internal processing and administration procedures
- Maintaining systems
- Ensuring compliance is kept-up-to date
- Working alongside the Consultants/Directors to give them the best support
- Producing draft recommendation reports to the highest standards
- Keeping my clients contact or Introducer informed of recommendations made
- Ensuring recommendations do not result in tax liabilities
- Managing and prioritising workload
- Fund and market research to be shared across the team
My client will also allow you the opportunity and encourage you to work towards a level 4 CII qualification such as RO1-RO6 or the IFS (DipIFA).
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.00 pm, with 1 hour for lunch.
21 days holiday per year, initially.
A salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience and CII or industry qualifications is offered.
Experience of IRESS Adviser Office would be an advantage as well as Watermark, Analytics and Dynamic Planner.