Up to £30,000 + Benefits
My client, a long established and well regarded law firm, specialises in Personal Injury. They are looking to strengthen their defendant team by the recruitment of an additional Fee Earner to work on defendant RTA claims.
The day to day role includes:
- Dealing with both small claim and fast track claims both on and off the portal.
- Working alongside their insurer clients to handle the claim in the most cost effective manner.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working on defendant matters and possess the following skills:
The successful candidate will be required to do the following:
- Research using internal resources
- Working to court deadlines
- Reporting to insurers
- Writing letters negotiating settlements
- Drafting Court documents
- Diary Management
- Use of in-house case management system
- Keeping in constant touch with the clients to ensure communication and continuous workflow
- Defendant Claims process
- A high level of computer literacy including case management systems and MS Office
In return, the firm offers a competitive basic salary plus benefits along with ongoing development and progression.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.