Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £70-£75k/annum plus package
Location - Central London W1
The company is a boutique Main Contractor specialising in extremely high end, bespoke, luxury one off properties in prestigious Central London Locations such as Knightsbridge, Chelsea and Belgravia. The projects they undertake tend to come from existing clients through repeat business and they pride themselves in quality of work and standards. Our client typically takes on 4-5 projects varying in values up to £12m/project at a time to provide the best possible service with all necessary resources.
Our client is now actively looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the existing team of 3. You will be required to manage the complete process on one of their most prestigious projects in Knightsbridge which is currently valued at £12m. The project is a complete strip out and restructure of an existing property including a double new basement and extension. You will have support from the Commercial Director and a Trainee QS.
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
- Prepare, negotiate and analyse costs for tenders and contracts
- Visit to site as required to ensure that costings are adhered to through the construction process
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
- Doing take-offs, BofQ's, valuations and variations
- Cost reporting
- Submitting valuations, price variations, final accounts and checking of rates
- 4 years Quantity Surveying experience
- MRICS (ideally)
- High end Residential project experience
- Strong Pre-and Post-contract experience
- Track record of liaising with clients Qualifications:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or above
- QS - 4 years demonstrated high end residential refurbishment UK experience
- Senior QS - 2 years demonstrated residential UK experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is looking to work in the high-end market on bespoke projects and enjoys a client facing role. Our client offers a clear progression and development rout to Associate level.
Please apply directly or contact Daniela Vasiliu on for any further information on this position.