Credit Job in Crewe. Must have good communication skills & have a service background. Covering Europe markets
Your new company
My client is an industry leading payment solutions provider, seeking an experienced, motivated and focused Trainee Assistant Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Your new role
* Assessing and analysing fuel/toll drawings
* Using online credit reference agencies to obtain company/personal information.
* Working to resolve credit issues.
* Daily generation of credit reports using in house databases and Excel for management use.
* Extensive contact with the Sales teams, European offices and Management team.
* Actioning and responding to requests for further Credit from the Sales team within set SLAs
* Dealing with incoming calls quickly & efficiently.
What you'll need to succeed
* Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* A good eye for detail.
* Tidy, organised and productive approach to workload.
* Knowledge of Excel and Word
* Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
* Ability to prioritise work.
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary with potential to study ICM and to progress your career. Significant potential to develop skill set and career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.