Regional Training & Competence Consultant - East Midlands
Our Client is well known throughout Financial Services and and in particular the IFA Industry for providing Support Services to the Directly Regulated Market. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Training and Competence (T&C) Consultant.
Whilst ideally our client is looking for someone residing close to Nottingham, this role is to cover the East Midlands area in general and as such, will consider any suitable applicants that reside's anywhere within the area to be worked!
Purpose of the role:
To provide a full and complete T&C Support Service and ongoing advice to a range of Directly Regulated IFA Organisations.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Required:
* Sound knowledge and Experience of Training & Competence (T&C) and all it entails
* Good knowledge of Financial Services Markets, Compliance / T&C processes and structures.
* Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
* H15 or JO7 (ideal) or willing to obtain
* Recent experience in a similar role.
Excellent Salary & Benefits Car Allowance & Expenses Payable!