Assistant Management Accountant - Permanent - Liverpool
I have a superb opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a boutique services organisation in Liverpool on a permanent basis.
This is a much sought after role offering plenty of progression for a hungry, self motivated Part Qualified candidate who has the practical experience of producing management accounts in a commercial environment.
Preferably you will have a proven background in financial reporting and in the latter stages of CIMA/ACCA. (A study support package will be provided).
The successful applicant will be fast tracked towards qualification and join a growing team whilst accountable for a number of duties; production of monthly management accounts, full commentary and analysis, P&L, Balance sheet, cash forecasts, Budgets
Training, guidance and support will be provided however it is essential that you have great initiative, are keen to progress and can work with minimal supervision.
Ideally you will;
- Be seeking a permanent, Assistant Management Accountant role with a reputable company in Liverpool who are keen to fast track you through your CIMA/ACCA study
- Be a positive, self motivated individual who is familiar to working with other Business units whilst gathering accurate data for financial reporting
- Be confident in your ability to communicate effectively across internal departments whilst working with minimal supervision
- Posses excellent time management skills and the confidence to build relationships with both internal and external customers
- IT Skills required: MS Excel (Pivots, look ups) knowledge of an ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Navision).
In return you will;
- Be offered an envious and highly rewarding role in Liverpool with a reputable company that can offer numerous benefits including study support and career progression
- Join an experienced and friendly work force who will provide you with all the training and support to hit the ground running
- Once qualified be offered a fully qualified accountants salary plus numerous perks and responsibility
- Receive a competitive salary, training, 30 days holiday, flexible working hours, Bupa, pension, study support
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist accountancy recruiter to the North West market.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinancialRecruitment.