Operations Manager - Patient Services - Interim and Permanent
In this role you will manage all patient services staff, ensuring vital KPIs are met and standards remain high. You will maintain a visible presence for patients and visitors in the clinics. You will drive motivation during a period of change.
There are an interim and permanent opportunity available.
Our client are a specialist provider in the healthcare field operating across multiple sites.
Joining in this capacity would see you working with highly qualified individuals, placing patients at the heart of everything.
- Accountable for operational excellence in patient services, determining and implementing effective standards, structures, systems and service / resource efficiencies.
- Ensure effective patient billing processes are developed and implemented and staff are appropriately trained.
- Create appropriate commercial KPIs to effectively measure performance.
- Implement effective continuous service improvement processes in line with best practice.
- Responsible for the review and implementation of current resource management processes to better meet patient flow and future business challenges/requirements.
- Liaise with marketing and finance departments to achieve relevant targets.
- Proactively lead the patient services team, implementing, reviewing, coaching and improving service standards and achievement of budgets.
- Develop and promote a service culture which impacts positively on the patient experience and encourages patient loyalty.
- Experienced Operations Manager with healthcare or multi-site experience.
- Ability to challenge and implement continual improvement.
- Implement targets to manage achievement.
- Proven track record with staff management, motivating and developing people within a changing environment.
- Experience of facilities management with service level agreements.
- Change management experience.
- Ability to work flexibly across seven days as required.
Competitive salary based on experience.