Commercial Finance Manager (1-5 years PQE)
A leading business in the TMT sector is seeking a highly commercial finance professional for their strategy team.
You will take an active role in commercial decision making, partnering with a wide range of senior stakeholders.
- Business partner with the executive strategy team to translate financial analysis into commercial strategy.
- Partner with the sales director to drive profitability through customer analysis.
- Build upon prosperous long term customer relationships.
- Take an active role in sales and commercial meetings, adding value to strategy formulation.
- Analyse product profitability, optimizing the P&L.
- Provide strategic financial analysis and drive the resulting projects.
- Partner with the commercial team to enhance product performance, optimizing the trading growth of the business.
- Financial & commercial evaluation of strategic investments.
- Working with Group Transformation on major transformation projects.
- Qualified Accountant with 1-5 years’ experience.
- Experience in a large business environment or accountancy practice.
- Problem solver and self starter.
- Naturally commercial individual who embraces the opportunity to engage with a wide range of senior stakeholders across the business.
- University Degree (2:1 +).