Push Energy is a fast-paced infrastructure development and construction business. We recognise and encourage team work, quality and creativity. We offer training and career development to all. Push Energy is a fun and rewarding place to work.
We are looking for an O & M Data Analyst to join our busy Operations and Maintenance department team to continuously monitor and report on incidents and performance of assets within the Portfolio. Provide administration and support to the team to ensure quality of delivery.
· Continuously monitor and analyse the performance of assets and record on the database.
· Continuously monitor and analyse sites remotely by CCTV for faults, issues and maintenance purposes.
· Work through problems and report all findings to the Manager and record appropriately on the database as quickly as possible.
· Prioritise and manage workload.
· Prepare regular reports for the Manager working to deadlines.
· Prepare call out paperwork, arrange site visits and provide information to clients when required.
· Register and deal with new enquiries promptly and inform the Manager.
· Assist with research and feasibility studies in relation to new enquiries.
· Assist with the creation of handover packs on completion of smaller projects.
· Assist with learning and development of new team members as and when required.
· Assist all members of the O & M team with general administration tasks.
- Have good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and report information.
- Be able to problem solve and work on your own initiative.
- Be organised and produce accurate information within time-scales given.
- Be proactive and be willing to learn new skills.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft office programmes.
- Must be a good team player.
Hours of work are on a rota basis from Monday to Sunday and will not exceed 37.5 hours a week.