Administrator - Automotive
Administrator - Automotive - PT
£14k + Package
Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 31 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 12 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth and Skoda.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require an Administrator of the highest calibre to join our busy sales department at our Hyundai Dealership in Slough. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ordering and Invoicing Vehicles
- Stock Management
- Stock Checks
- Taxing Vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their ability to organise and process drive their administration duties whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Hold a minimum of 12 months, successful track record in a similar administration role (automotive retail experience preferred but not essential)
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven sales environment and possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
You will be provided with a competitive remuneration package of £14,000 per year. This is a part time position involving 5 hours a day, Monday to Friday with 20 days paid annual leave, increasing to 25 for longevity of service.
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for APPLY TODAY!