MORTGAGE BROKER - HIGH END PROPERTY MARKET
SALARY £27,000 -£30,000 + BONUS
OTE 60,000 + PENSION + PA SERVICE + EXISTING NETWORK & QUALIFIED LEADS
Get Recruited are working on behalf of a mortgage services company who are part of a large network of estate agency branches in the UK. They require the services of experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisers to be based out of two of their agency branches in Cheam.
The purpose of the Mortgage & Protection Adviser is to maximise the sales of mortgages and Aviva Life products and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn on target earnings of £60,000. The successful candidate will be working with clients looking to buy high end properties on the market at £2m + as well as lower end properties in the area.
- Mortgage sales.
- Aviva Life product sales.
- Observance of all compliance requirements.
- Administration in accordance with Company policy & procedure.
- Provision of high level of customer service in line with Best Advice principles.
- Maintain knowledge of products, legislation & selling rules.
- Keyboard / IT skills
- Written & oral communications
- Experience in a similar position - preferably within a broker or estate agency
- Thorough knowledge of Aviva products is preferred
- Influencing & selling
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of Preview, Mortgage Sourcing and First Complete IT systems
- Sales role preferably in financial services
Please send your CV for immediate consideration