Multi-skilled Engineer NIGHTS
Multi-skilled Engineer - Permanent Nights- Position in NORFOLK -
Are you looking for an exciting Engineering role where you can make your mark within the company, this could be the role for you.... Production Line Engineer wanted for progressive and forward thinking company in Norfolk. Our clients product has taken the world by storm resulting in exceptional growth in Norfolk. As a result I am looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Multi-skilled Engineer to join an already very successful team of engineers.
The work will involve working closely with area Production Manager / Shift Supervisor to ensure minimum downtime levels are experienced. This role is responsible for the operation and maintenance of all production equipment, plant equipment and service equipment to ensure maximum efficiency levels are realised.
The role will include the following:.
· React quickly to all breakdown / maintenance calls on production line machinery.
· Maintain equipment effectively to ensure that it can be run to standard at all times
· Ensure that detailed downtime reports are produced at all times.
· Communicate with machine operators to ensure they are aware of engineering activities at all times
· Support shift engineers and off line setters at all times
· Work closely with all other departments within the business.
· To provide on-going training to necessary personnel
· To monitor machine operation in order to maximise efficient running, utilising continuous improvement where require
· To carry out preventative maintenance as per issued schedule
· To order spare parts for breakdown response or stock replacement
The ideal candidate will have a professional qualification or equivalent in Engineering to include electrical engineering and food industry experience
Salary £42k per annum
4 on 4 off to include NIGHTS only
Please send your CV's and covering letter to Claire Turner at Interaction Recruitment. .