Business Development Executive
Location: Bradford West Yorkshire
Salary: Basic salary negotiable dependant upon experience with OTE -Uncapped Commission
Cougar Products, part of the Rosdon Group UK, is a Yorkshire based Beauty Company supplying unique and innovative product around the world.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, driven, Business Development Executive (Sales Executive) / Trainee Business Development Executive to join our growing sales team. We are going through an exciting period of change and growth, and are looking for a sales person to expand our sales team helping service our growing customer base.
You will have full responsibility for your own customers and will need to map your market, approach new companies, meeting those clients and be a key driver of revenue. Your focus will be on new business as well as developing and nurturing relationships with key accounts which you will be able to grow.
- A good communicator both written and verbal
- Open to learning and development
- A quick and consistent learner
- Driven to succeed
- Passionate about client relationships
- Able to build rapport with all levels
- Computer literate
As a Business Development Executive (Sales Executive / Trainee Sales Executive) you will receive training on all aspects of the sales process. Experience in either of these areas would be a plus, but is not essential. You will work within a fast-paced environment where you are responsible for your success and progress. Join a fun and vibrant team embracing a work-hard play-hard culture, and help take our sales force to the next level!
Essential Duties/Responsibilities (Sales Executive)
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Develop new business, and grow into long-term clients
- Maintain high level relationships via phone, email and face-to-face meeting activity
- Continuous follow up with clients and customer feedback
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority
- Understand customer needs and deliver a consultative sales pitch
- Build creative proposals and presentations
What we offer you
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team - work with like-minded individuals who have shown real organic growth throughout their career
- Competitive OTE salary package - unlimited commission
- Benefits: pension scheme, 28 days holidays per year
- Fantastic training and support
- Opportunity for progression