Chef de Partie
My client is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie who is experienced in the running of a kitchen.
The role is catering for members of staff at a building site.
• Responsible for running the kitchen throughout the day
• Cleanliness, stock control and organisation within the kitchen
• Preparing and presenting breakfast, lunch and snacks
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• To have a committed approach to the development of creative service in the kitchen
• Previous experience as Chef de Partie
• Any candidates experienced in working within a similar advantage shall be to a distinct advantage
• Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of all health and safety procedures
• Ambition and willingness to develop the kitchen services
Location: Central Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full time – Monday to Friday 6am-4pm, Saturday 6am-12pm
Salary: £23,000 per annum
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.